The Pebbles Project seeks to employ an IT Officer to be based in Stellenbosch.
EE candidates may be given preference and Pebbles Project reserves the right not to fill this vacancy.
If you have not heard back from us within 3 weeks of submission, kindly assume that your application is unsuccessful.
• IT qualification or equivalent
• Must have a valid Driver’s license and own transport
• 1-2 years’ experience in similar role
• Working hours are Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday’s from 08h00 – 17h00
• Clear Criminal Record
• The successful candidate must speak, read and write in English and Afrikaans.
Critical performance areas
• Resolve staff technical problems promptly and accurately.
• Report any repairs and maintenances to the IT Officer.
• Provide technical assistance to office staff as needed.
• Assist in software and hardware upgrades.
• Assist in updating workstations for office staff.
• Assist in routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
• Team support:
- Ensuring that all responsibilities and instructions are understood and clear up any misunderstandings before the task commences.
- Cooperating and helping colleagues in their duties where necessary and possible.
- Always be willing to follow any instruction as a contribution to the productivity of Pebbles Project
Protecting babies, children and young people from child abuse and neglect is integral to the work of the Pebbles Project
Policy Information The Pebbles Project Trust has zero tolerance of child abuse. Protecting babies, children and young people from abuse and neglect is integral to the provision of services we deliver to these children and their families. It is a core responsibility for all Pebbles Project staff.