BOKSBURG KIDZ CLINIC
- A 4-year degree in Social Work (B. Soc. Sci) and registered with SACSSP
- At least 3 - 5 years experience. Specific focus on working with children.
- Strong therapeutic and assessment background – PLAY THERAPY (essential),
family therapy, parental guidance.
- Experience relating to assessment of Child Abuse and Neglect will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy, excellent word processing and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to manage cases and liaise with various role-players.
- Must speak Afrikaans and have an excellent command of English
- Proactive and passionate about the rights of victims.
- Sound knowledge of legislation pertaining to children and child protective services
Package: Market-related in line with qualifications and skills.
** E-mail a short introduction with your CV + SACSSP Registration + latest payslip